recommendations (isac)

Hello, I’m Isac Torres Neri. I'm delighted to be with you, and I'm very happy to be on this program for environmental conservation. I consider it a very important social issue because the chances of ending up in a lifeless world are increasing. That's why I'm glad to be here, motivating people to contribute to a better environment.

 1. We shouldn't use excessive pesticides in agriculture, as they harm beneficial insects and contaminate soil and water. Excessive use of pesticides has detrimental effects on the environment and human health. 

 2. We must be responsible for the planet's resources The importance is knowing how to control resource expenditure to have a healthy environment 

 3. There should be talks about the environment Environmental education is important from home and also in 
schools so that children and adults help with the environment  

4. You have to dispose of waste correctly You must give importance to waste and separate organic and inorganic correctly

 5. You have to reuse Giving importance to reusing helps the environment by not using excessive packaging and helps your economy.

Comentarios